Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HILLS!!

Hi friends! This morning I had to drop my car off to get it inspected~it's not going to be ready til around lunch time so I decided to run home. The HILLS involved were insane. I ran up it about 3/4 of the way then almost fell over, the picture doesn't do it justice....
After I got home, I was hot and tired. It only ended up being 1.4 miles but it was A LOT harder than a regular 1.4 miles would have been. For breakfast I had a slice of my cinnamon swirl bread toasted and a banana boat (banana with peanut butter) This bread is seriously good.
The pic isn't the greatest. I left my camera in my car, and my car is still at the shop....so it's via iPhone. After breakfast I watched Regis & Kelly and then got a call that my car was ready to be picked up!! So, I put back on my running shoes and ran back to get my car! This time I made it in 12 minutes and 24 seconds~I cut about a minute off of my last run. Same distance, just dooowwwnn hill this time. Much easier! After I picked up my car, I went to sell some clothes to Plato's closet. After leaving there $40 dollars richer, I went to TJ Maxx and Target. When I got home it was about lunch time and I was hungry so I put together a quick little lunch. Same lunch as yesterday...cottage cheese, pineapple, blueberries & animal crackers. It's a hot one out there, and I gotta close tonight at work so I won't be home til late. See ya tomorrow! KEEP COOL ;)
Question: Do you wait for your car when it's at the shop or pick it up later? Any of you have the convenience of being able to walk to and from?

No comments:

Post a Comment