Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dad's Birthday!!

It's raining! I dropped my car off this morning but couldn't run back as planned. Guess the treadmill will be seein' me today! 
 Breakfast was Honey Nut Cheerios and a banana boat. It was delicious and I enjoyed every bite!!
Today is my dad's birthday!! Happy Birthday dad! Love you like crrraaazzzyyy! Your the best dad in the whhoooollle world! Your always there for me and have taught me so much. XOXO!



Today is also Why Not Wednesday?! Why not make your dinner at 10:30am? I have mentioned before that I hate eating dinner at work. It's hard to pack something that's not frozen or just plain old boring. Well today I decided to change that! I made my dinner this morning so I can pack it for tonight and not worry about it!! I steamed white rice...
Then I steamed my broccoli, sauteed my mushrooms, garlic, green peppers, soy sauce, water, garlic and a little sprinkle of sugar. STIR FRY FOR DINNER BABY! 

I'm actually excited to eat this dinner tonight! Too bad I won't have any watermelon for dessert :( I polished it off last night and you better believe I'm picking up another one for the rest of this week! I ran 2 miles on the treadmill while watching my DVR'd episode of Pretty Little Liars. Have a great Wednesday! 
Question: Do you have to pack a meal for work? Do you like it? Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment