Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Saved by the Bell :)

Last night I made a delicious dinner! Italian breaded chicken, lima beans and biscuits!!
After dinner I had a "dessert" biscuit with butter and raspberry jam~yum!! My chicken looks kinda freaky though, like it has a leg! Ew! Anyways....this morning I had my normal bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and a banana boat (if your new to my blog, a banana boat is a banana cut in half smeared with peanut butter! yum!) I ran 2 miles on the treadmill while watching Saved By The Bell! My all time favorite show when I was a teenager!! I watched it alllll the time!!
After my run, I made some chili for tonight's dinner. It's raining, again, so I thought chili would be the perfect cozy dinner!
I babysit my cousin Helena this morning while my other cousin Tiya went to the doctor. Helena and I played, roller skated, and watching some Curious George on her iPad. She sat on the kitchen table and watched, so sweet :)

Wish it was cool for me to sit on the kitchen table and watch tv!! Anyways, I am off to work now. It's going to be a long night. They just admitted my pap to the hospital with pneumonia so my mind is definitely not going to be on working.....
Question: Did you watch Saved by the Bell growing up? Do you still? :)

2 comments:

  1. The chicken dinner looks great!!! It's making me hungry :)

    http://weightlossthesearchfortheskinnierme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to watch that show all the time! havent seen it in a while though.

    ReplyDelete