Monday, May 23, 2011

It's Monday.

That's the most exciting post title in the world. I know. But it's all I could come up with for today. Nothing special happened, and it's literally Monday. So here we are! I woke up and made some Strawberry Shortcake Dunkin Donuts coffee, yum. After Abram left for work, I made some breakfast and got ready myself. 2 Van's lite waffles with sugar free syrup and a morning star sausage. I could have left out the sausage today, I wasn't feelin it, but I ate it anyways.
After breakfast I went to work for a little before leaving and coming home to eat some lunch, today I had a dentist appointment @ 1pm so I needed to eat before or else I would have been STARVING afterwards. I had 2 cracker sandwiches which were DELICIOUS. They were Wheat Thins-Flatbread tuscan herb style crackers, smeared with garden vegetable cream cheese and a slice of turkey! SO YUMMY! On the side I had some carrots, cucumbers and raisins (not pictured)
After I went to the dentist I shopped around at TJMaxx and found a couple of really good bargains! I have been wanting a pair of black cargo-ish pants for a while and these are the perfect skinny pair. The tank top is really cute too, and of course moisture control running socks are always awesome!!
I came home and ran 2 miles on the treadmill which wasn't as horrible today. Abram messed around with some of the screws and it must have fixed something. I ran while watching DVR'd episodes of Audrina/Khloe and Lamar-both terrible shows but for some reason I still watch them. There was nothing else on tv so I went into the bedroom and read my book and napped. Now I am waiting for Abram to get home from the gym so we can make dinner and tan! We didn't get to yesterday because we were so busy, and by the time we were able to, it was closed!! Have a good night, the sun is out now and hopefully it stays this way~Misha and I are enjoying it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment