Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Hope all of your weekends went fantastic. Mine sure did. Today was a little more relaxing than some other days this weekend, but that's ok with me! Abram and I woke up this morning and we made waffles. It had been a long time since we made them and they were delicious! Even Misha got to enjoy one!!
After our breakfast we took Misha for a walk and then went to the gym. I ran 2 miles today and focused mostly on weights & abs. 3 weeks til Florida people!! When we were done at the gym we went over to my parents house and enjoyed some time in the sun at the pool. I joked with Abram that we were GTL'ing (gym, tan, laundry) and yes, I did do a load of laundry today!! After the pool we went home to grab some lunch and then back over to my parents house to enjoy the AIR CONDITIONING (we don't have any and it was about 90 degrees today) Misha was thanking us, she was soooo hot. Mom and I went to the mall and shopped around for a bit, making fun of clothes and trying on funny outfits (I will not post these ridiculous pics) Then dad grilled up some dinner and we ate. Chicken, red, yellow & orange peppers, potatoes, salad and sugar snap peas!
Well, Abram and I are home now for the evening and gonna try not to die of heat exhaustion (jk, it's not that bad....to me at least...)
Question: Have you ever used the phrase 'GTL' in your daily routine? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment