Friday, May 27, 2011

TGIF!!!

This morning I am in a super fantastic mood! I can't wait to get today over with!! I am ready to have the next THREE days off!!! Can you tell I'm excited? I promised you *more* today since yesterday's post was so horrible short. I am going to be really busy after work so I will start you off with a survey that I got from Christina!

A- is for apple, what's your favorite variety? Honeycrisp

B- is for bread, reguardless of nutrition, calories, or whole grains, what is your favorite type to have a nice big piece of? I LOVE the rolls from Texas Roadhouse w/ the honey cinnamon butter <3

C- is for cereal, what is your favorite kind currently (just one!) Kashi Honey Sunshine

D- is for dounuts, you might not currently be eating them, but what kind do you fancy? I used to like sugar

E- is for eggs, how do you like yours prepared? I like egg white omlets/egg whites

F- is for fat free, what is your favorite fat free product? I like the coco pop (rice cakes) from Wegman's

G- is for groceries, where do you purchase yours at? Mostly Wegman's and Weis

H- is for hot beverages, what is your favorite hot drink? Coffee with splenda and non-fat creamer

I- is for ice cream, pick a flavor and add a fun topping? Cake batter frozen yogurt with rainbow sprinkles

J- is for jams or jellies, do you eat them, and if so what kind and flavor? I just recently started to try and like them, I like sugar free strawberry jam by Smuckers, but then again it's the only one I've tried. I also like apple butter, does this count?

K- is for Kashi, name your favorite Kashi product? Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal

L- is for lunch, what is yours today? An apple, crackers with low fat garden vegetable cream cheese and turkey, raisins, and cottage cheese!

M- is for microwave, what is your favorite microwave meal/snack? I like to microwave marshmallows/peeps and put them on graham crackers with mini chocolate chips (indoor smores!)

N- is for nutrients, do you like carbs, fats or proteins best? I *like* carbs best, but try to eat a lot more protein than carbs.

O- is for oil, what kind do you use? Smart balance vegetable oil

P- is for protein, how do you get yours? Egg whites, greek yogurt, protein shakes etc.

Q- is for quaker, how do you like your oats? Recently it's been baked oatmeal, so good.

R- is for roasting, what is your favorite thing to roast? Green beans

S- is for sandwich, what is your favorite kind? I don't typically like regular sandwiches, but I do like toasted english muffins with melted cheese, turkey pepperoni and ham. I also like cold hoagies, just not lunch meat on regular bread. yuck.

T- is for travel, how do you handle eating while traveling? I eat what I want in moderation, just like always. I want to enjoy myself and not restrict, it's a vacation right?!

U- is for unique, what is one of your weirdest food combos? I used to take a can of tuna and put buffalo sauce on it, then eat it with reduced fat cheez-its!

V- is for vitamins, what kind do you take? A woman's daily multivitamin from GNC

W- is for wasabi, yay or nay? No thank you

X- is for XC foodie, why is she so awesome? I don't really know who she is....

Y- is for youth, what food reminds you of your childhood? Eggo waffles, pop-tarts, cheerios, skittles....

Z- is for zuchinni, how do you prepare it? Grilled or roasted

So there ya have it! A little insight into my life :) After work is over I am going to the gym with Mandi. Then meeting my mom and going to watch The Bridesmaid's and eat popcorn for dinner!! Not nutritious, but always yummy in the tummy!! Have a great Friday! See ya tomorrow with a movie review and hopefully some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment