Thursday, May 26, 2011

New white iPhone!!

This post will be short and sweet. I got the new white iPhone from Verizon. It is beautiful. I am too busy playing with it to make this a long post (plus nothing special happened to me today...besides getting my new phone!)
Sooooo, I was able to taste a small amount today. Not much. The girls at work ordered Olive Garden and I couldn't even smell it, now that's bad! If I can't smell the enormous amounts of garlic-we have a problem!
Tomorrow my mom and I are going to go see the movie Bridesmaids and then I am going to enjoy my 3 days weekend! I'm so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY! Sorry this post wasn't the most entertaining. I promise I will make them better this weekend. See ya tomorrow
I will also leave you with a picture, ya can't have a post without a picture :)

Question: Do you have an iPhone? What do you love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment