Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Learning as I go!

Sorry it took me soooo long to add a new post. I have been playing with blogspot trying to figure it all out. Much more complicated than weebly, but a lot cooler! I will fill you in about my day!

I woke up and went to the gym right away, it was rainy and miserable out so I figured I should get it done before I decide to skip out!  I started out in the girly weight room and did the following:
Triceps: 1 set of 58lbs and 2 sets of 75lbs
Bicep Curl: 3 sets of 45lbs
Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 55lbs
Lat Pulldown: 2 sets of 57lbs and 1 set of 72lbs
Mid Row: 1 set of 85lbs and 2 sets of 102lbs
Chest Press: 3 sets o 75lbs
Leg Press: 3 sets of 80lbs
Finished it up by doing some abs with the medicine ball and running 2 miles on the treadmill (19:10) Not too shabby! I came home and ate some Quaker Oat Square cereal, I needed something quick since it was 9am and I was hungry! I watched my DVR'd episode of 90210, it was the season finale and it rocked :) Did anyone else watch it?!?!
I don't have any pictures of my food today, I'm sorry :( Tonight I made breakfast cookies for our breakfast in the morning. They are cinnamon/raisin ones, I hope they turn out good!! Hopefully I can figure this out a little more so I can make my page better! I'm gonna leave you with these cute faces and a question.
Question: Any tips/advice on how to use blogspot?

No comments:

Post a Comment