Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Strange Habits

This evening I am blogging from my kitchen. If you remember, a couple weeks ago I decided to boil eggs and leave the kitchen, resulting in a small kitchen fire! This week however, I won't let that happen! So here I am! Blogging in my kitchen while my eggs boil and I make some hot water for tea :) Strange I know. Another strange thing I noticed today was that when I was eating peanuts, I only eat whole peanuts. I pick around all the half pieces and look for whole ones. Not that they taste any different, I just like whole peanuts better!! It's kind of like when you prefer green M&M's to brown M&M's--there is no flavor difference. It's allllll in your head. Same thing in this case!
Now that my strange habits are out of the way, I can tell you about my day! I woke up and ate my cinnamon raisin breakfast cookie that I made the night before. I wasn't hungry at all, and the thought of eating made me sick to my stomach, but I knew I needed to eat something so I ate it! It wasn't bad, but I liked the chocolate chip version better! I went to work til 2pm and then went straight to the gym. I ran 2 miles in 18 minutes and 40 seconds today! Whoop whoop! Not too shabby. I also lifted in the girls weight room for about 20 minutes. It is soooo much cleaner and nicer than the "guy" area. I came home after the gym and started making my cupcakes and icing for tonight's cake decorating class. Abram got home and we made some dinner before I went to class. Tonight we had hamburgers on the George Foreman since it was pouring down rain, sweet potato fries, lima beans and pickles.
The sweet potato fries were not crispy enough for my liking, so I only ate a few. I like crunchy fries so that was a bust. My class tonight was fun, we learned a lot about icing with flowers and other cool designs. Our final class is next week and then I "graduate" Well, my eggs are about done boiling so I can leave the kitchen now. I am off to drink my tea and hang out with the hubs and the dalmatian. Have a great night!!
Question: Do you have any strange habits?

No comments:

Post a Comment