Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Skittles and Bethany = NOT FRIENDS

Happy Tuesday to everyone!! Hope your all back in the work mode because I sure wasn't. I did my 8 hours though and then called it a day!! I started off the day by stopping at Wegman's for some breakfast/lunch. We are going grocery shopping tonight and I couldn't make it thru til then so I grabbed a few things. For breakfast I had a Luna Lean bar-it was oatmeal raisin. It was okay-nothing to brag about. It didn't keep me full long though. For lunch I had vanilla plain greek yogurt, honey sunshine cereal, and a banana with peanut butter. I grabbed a PLAIN yogurt instead of VANILLA-it was not good. I couldn't eat it, sorry folks. I threw it out. So around 2pm I was hungry and decided to eat some skittles that I got at the mall with my mom yesterday-bad idea. They made my stomach hurt for at least 2 hours, horrible. I won't be eating skittles for a long, long, lonnng time. I have no pictures to post today, I am a loser sorry. I ran 2.5 miles at the gym and did some machines in the girls weight room as well. For dinner we had tacos (well I only managed to get one down since my stomach was still feeling gross from the skittles) We also went grocery shopping and I babysat for a little :) Our night ended in our air conditioned bedroom (thanks to our neighbors Doug & Tiffany who loaned us their window unit) Abram is getting a quote for AC installed in the whole house sometime tomorrow I think. See ya tomorrow, with pics I PROMISE!
Question: Ever eat something you used to love, but now it makes you sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment