Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fruit Frenzy!

I have been going crazy on fruits lately. I can't get enough. It's just so fresh and sweet, I love it. Breakfast today of course included fruit.
Whole wheat english muffin, one side with PB the other with jelly. Strawberries & blueberries on the side. I consumed a lot more blueberries than I have pictured. After breakfast I ran 2 miles and then got ready for work. For lunch I had, of course, more fruit :) pineapple, grapes and MORE BLUEBERRIES :) with vanilla greek yogurt and Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal.
Work today went pretty fast, it was a nice sunny hot day out, wish I was spending it by the pool or on the ocean instead of inside!! For dinner I packed a Morningstar chicken patty (my first time trying them) on a whole wheat flax & fiber flat bread, a side of green bean casserole (left over from my gram's on Sunday) and a mixed green salad with balsamic vinegar. The veggie chicken patty was alright, nothing wonderful. After this box is gone I prob won't get another....
 Now I'm home and ready to relax. See ya'll tomorrow. Sorry nothing exciting happened today (in my life) Question: How did all of you feel about the verdict in the Casey Anthony trial? As furious as me?

2 comments:

  1. Smuckers Natural is one of my favorite peanut butters! Your eats are looking delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE english muffins!!! I can NOT believe she wasn't found guilty!!! I was in shock, no justice!!

    ReplyDelete