Friday, July 29, 2011

My "Blahh" Friday

I woke up over it today. I am just not in a great mood. I don't know what my deal is. I just keep thinking negatively. For example: On my drive to work I kept thinking, what do I have to look forward to the rest of this summer? I've already been on vacation. I work everyday of the week. Every day is the same, day in and day out. I need to get out of this funk!!!! Alright, moving on....
Today at work we are celebrating a co-worker, Billie's birthday. I made "cake batter" dip, Christine brought doughnuts, and Mandi brought fruit.



The doughnuts are beautiful, but I don't like them so I just took a pic to show you how pretty they are. The "cake batter" dip doesn't taste much like cake batter, mostly just whipped cream cheese. Oh well, it goes well with the fruit. I also put together this pretty skittle vase for her....
Don't worry, the flowers are fake and you can still eat the skittles :) Today's lunch was thrown together quickly before I left for work. Mixed green salad and cottage cheese.

I also snacked on lots of fruit and some little snackys with no dip (I didn't really like my own dip, how sad is that!!) Tonight I think we are going to have a basic, simple, no fuss dinner~comfort food~chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese. Hopefully I am in a better mood for ya'll tomorrow!!
Question: Do you ever have "blah" days where nothing seems to go right?

1 comment:

  1. That is my favorite lunch. Everybody thinks I'm weird but I like it.

    ReplyDelete