Saturday, July 23, 2011

Games With A Dalmatian!

Last night Misha and I had a little TOO much fun! I felt trapped since I was inside at work all day and inside all night (it was too hot to be outside) so Misha and I got a little wild. We played games while Abram watched 'Deadliest Catch' but I think we were a little TOO loud and interrupted his show. Ooops!
Like that face? Haha! So, here are the shenanigans we got ourselves into.....


  It started out with that box. Misha kept looking at it, giving it the evil eye. So I got down on the floor and did "the claw" she HATES the claw. I slowly take "the claw" to her face and then she opens her mouth and pounces around. We did this for at least a half hour. Finally we gave up, but she was still giving the box the evil eye. I thought maybe it was because she was scared, but then I realized it wasn't that....it was THIS: 


Her bone! Poor thing, I thought she was just crazy! After our games we watched a little tv and went to bed. This morning I woke up, made a quick breakfast and headed to work. Whole wheat english muffin, egg white & veggie bacon.
I told ya it was a quick breakfast~I ate it while driving, again. Whoopsies :) Lunch was the norm, and if your new to my blog I'll catch ya up.
This is an old recycled picture.....
Today's fruit mix was: pineapple, cantaloupe, grapes, strawberries & watermelon. Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal & cottage cheese. YUMMY & FRESH! For snack I had an apple w/ peanut butter. I love fruit, can ya tell? After work I can home and planned on running a mile....when I was almost done the treadmill shut off AND the ac unit. I blew a fuse!!!! Guess that's a sign I don't need to finish the mile, especially since it's 97 in the room where my treadmill is. YIKES! Mandi called me and said her and Brandon were going to dinner at Abram's favorite place, Olde New York so I told Abram and of course he wanted to tag along. Dinner was a portabella mushroom sandwich and a salad with balsamic. 

Soooo yummy. Mandi and I decided dessert was a must, so we went to Kiwi and got ourselves some froyo! My normal flavors and toppings were consumed. 
Isn't that the prettiest picture ever? :) After our dessert we went to Abram's work to watch a movie in the theater they have there. The movie chose was: Battle Los Angeles. TERRIBLE MOVIE. We left after it was over and called it a night. Today Abram and I have lots of fun stuff planned so I will check in with ya'll later! Have a great Saturday!!
Question: Do you play games with your pets?


2 comments:

  1. I definitely would if I had a pet! She is adorable -most dogs love the claw trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always play games with my cats! They are very easily entertained (although I guess I am too!)
    :)

    ReplyDelete