Monday, June 13, 2011

Boo (to migraines) YAY (to new running shoes!)

I have had a migraine everyday since last Tuesday. Granted some are less painful than others and I "fight thru them" but still, they are no fun. I woke up last night with one and it was one of the worst ones I have had in a while. So, this morning I decided to skip my run and rest my body. I ate some oatmeal and watched The Kardashian's. I love those silly sisters :) I went to work for a couple of hours and came home to Misha. We sat on the couch and ate some of my organic Trader Joe's animal crackers! I kept trying to make myself get up and run, I know I need to, I know I want to. It's just getting up and doing it that's the hard part!! The thing that got my off the couch was my NEW SHOES I got at Adidas this weekend.
 Our friend Matt is from Lancaster and his friend works at the Adidas outlet so on our way to Delaware Friday we stopped and picked out a few things for Matt to get us with his friend's discount. I picked out these bright babies and a sports bra. I was very excited to test out the new merchandise.
I hit the pavement for a quick run outside. 1.2 miles in 10 minutes, 20 seconds. Not bad for the new shoesies! My sports bra also did a very good job~it's clima control so I didn't feel as much sweat dripping, gross I know. I would run more, but right now I am calling it a day. I am exhausted, I didn't give myself one day off last week and I think enough is enough for today. Don't cha think? After my run I did some laundry and killed some time by lifting my 8lb free weight, push-ups and sit-ups. When Abram got home I made dinner: Salmon cakes, mixed veggies & whole grain macaroni and cheese (made the "healthy" way)
As you can tell, I LOVE pepper :) Mostly just on macaroni & cheese! I also put a lot on my eggs. Well, we are off to go tanning, only 4 more days til the real thing in Florida, no more fake baking!!! Have a good night! See ya'll tomorrow!
Question: Do you like salt or pepper better? Do you find yourself using a lot?

No comments:

Post a Comment