Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Desserts GALORE!

It's Wednesday! Half way thru the week! Then it's a holiday weekend so we probably all have off of work Monday, yay! This morning I had a lot of time on my hands before work so I made Funfetti Granola Bars but this time I used honey instead of light corn syrup. For breakfast I had 2 whole wheat waffles with light syrup. YUUUMMY!

 As you can tell, Misha wanted in on these goodies too! I made them in small muffin tins so I might limit myself on how many I eat instead of the whole pan :) I honestly like the corn syrup in these better than the honey. I'm not a huge fan of honey for some strange reason. But don't worry, I won't let these pretty little babies go to waste! After work I ran to Target to get a few ingredients for a new dessert I am making for tomorrow. We are having Mexican night at my cousin Gina's. From the few ingredients I bought, I can tell this is gonna be a good one!!
Also while I was there, I found these little gems. I couldn't wait to dig in a try a couple. 

Looks like I am gonna be on a sugar high for the next few days! That's okay by me! I'm off to watch last night's episode of Pretty Little Liars and go for a run on the treadmill. See ya tomorrow!! 
Question: Do you like baking? How often do you bake?

1 comment:

  1. Oo, those Funfetti Granola Bars look great! I bet they would taste good with Sunny Seeds instead of sprinkles. I will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete