Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hungover Boating

Last night got out of control. TOO MUCH VODKA. Barfffffff. I don't think I'll be taking another drink of vodka for a long, long, longgggg time. This morning I woke up and ran, I didn't feel terrible. Ran 1.7 miles and it wasn't too terrible hot out yet, it was about 8am when I went.
I love being able to run here with just a sports bra and shorts. In PA I just don't think it's acceptable.
Today we went boating for the last day here, tomorrow we are going to Key West and Friday we will probably just lounge around. We might visit Theater of the Sea and see the dolphins & other sea creatures. Tonight we are having a baby shower for our friend Maggie, she is having a baby boy and she is from California so we don't get to see her very often. Her and her husband Mike are here with us on vacation too.

Lovin the Florida Keys life. 2 more days of it, then back to reality :( I'm going to rest, this vodka still kicked my bootaaay. See ya'll tomorrow with exciting pics from KEY WEST!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment