Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Diet Lemonade!

It's Tuesday! Last night's dinner was baked fish, wild rice and green beans sprinkled with garlic salt.
We ate outside on the deck and enjoyed what was left of the day. Misha begged us for scraps but we firmly said no! After dinner we took her for a walk to burn of some of the 7 pounds she gained!
We arrived home, I grabbed a Fiber One chocolate fudge brownie and sat promptly in front of the computer waiting to purchase my ticket to the Healthy Living Summit in August. I successfully got one and jumped for joy :) Next step is to get a hotel room!!
This morning I slept in a little (til 7:30, crazy right?!) then hopped on the treadmill for my morning run. I am splitting it up again. After my first half I made some breakfast. This morning was a whole wheat english muffin, egg white and veggie bacon. On the side, some strawberries. Yum!
 I finished up the 2nd half of my run (total 3 miles 26 minutes) then took a shower and got ready to go look at play houses with my cousins Helena & Tiya. On the way home they wanted Chic-Fil-A for lunch so we went thru the drive thru. I didn't want anything to eat but I ordered a diet lemonade. I have heard they were good from several people so I was excited to give it a try! I went home and paired it with some lunch......
The lemonade was good. Not life changing, but good :) It was a nice cold sweet treat! After my lunch to took off and went to Target and Wegman's before going into work for the night. After work Abram and I took Misha for a walk before it got dark and now we are home watching Extreme Makeover-obese people edition!! Have a great night!
Question: Have you tried Chic-Fil-A's diet lemonade? What were your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried the diet lemonade but I keep hearing such great things about it--I guess I'll have to try it for myself!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR HLS! I'm going too! Omg, diet lemonades from chickfila are the love of my life!!

    ReplyDelete