Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sorry about the lateness of today's post!

Hi friends! Breakfast today was oatmeal w/ some homemade peanut butter granola :) It FILLED ME UP!
After my breakfast I ran 2 miles at home on the treadmill and watched my DVR'd shows from while I was gone on vacation. Teen Mom & Intervention. After my shows were over I got ready for work and then read some more of my book, The Help. It is so good, I love this book so far. The Kindle says I am 49% done with it. I hate when books end, I wish they went on forever and ever :) I got hungry around 12:30 so I made some lunch. Today was a whole wheat english muffin with 97% fat free ham, cheese & turkey pepperoni~all toasted and melted. Tasted just like a stromboli. On the side was cottage cheese, strawberries & grapes. 

I also read some while I was eating, outside of course. The sun was shining for a couple minutes today! It was my first day back at work since vacation, it was a good day back. After work Abram and I went over to Gina & Vic's so Abram could play on computers with Vic and I could play with my little cousins. That's why tonight's post is so late, I am sorry :( Forgive me. See ya tomorrow!!
Question: Do you get sucked into books and are you sad when your done reading them?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, absolutely! I read a lot of fantasy, so to me books are like worlds. I always hate to leave them--unless, of course, I didn't like the book. ;)

    ReplyDelete