Monday, June 20, 2011

Hi from FLORIDA!

Sorry friends. This has been a busy few days. We traveled in the car, on the train, in the car again and finally made it to Islamorada Florida in 27 hours. Needless to say we needed a cocktail :)
The train was long, but not horrible. I just REALLY got sick of sitting on my butt so long. That was the worst part. My mom and I also decided it would be nice if the train had a spa and/or a gym so during the ride you would be able to get up and DO something rather than SIT the whhhoolllle time.

NOT a happy camper. NOT a pretty face. But, that's the reality of traveling for 27 hours straight. Next time, we're takin' an airplane, k dad? The house is gorgous, the water is gorgous, I could stay here the rest of my life, ready yet Abram?



I haven't takin pics of any of my food. I've eaten random things, on the boat and off so it's been too crazy to snap a pic. For breakfast I've had over the last few days: Special K, Banana w/ PB, Orange. Lunch: Fruit salad, mini sandwiches, salads. Dinner: Grilled Dolphin, Salad, Hot Dog etc. RANDOMMM. I took my first run here on Sunday morning. It was HOT but good. I ran 1.5 miles in 14 minutes. It might have been more, but I didn't clock it exactly. Well, I will have a couple REALLY good guest posts for you this week. Today is another boat day so I gotta go get my run on before the sun comes out full force. P.S. HAPPY BELATED FATHER'S DAY~I'm sure my dad had a wonderful day boating in the Florida Keys with his two beautiful daughters ;) Love you dad!!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I don't mind trains, at least you can stand up whenever you want (unlike a car!)

    ReplyDelete